Live in the entire first floor of this 2 family
Victorian house on Royal Street
- All hardwood floors in beautiful condition
- Built in china cabinet
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Tile bathroom - super clean
- NEW energy efficient double-pane windows
Take a Virtual Tour: Click Here for Pictures
- Quiet, clean, and close to everything in Allston and Harvard Business School
- No traffic noise.
- Laundry in basement - wash and dry for $1
- Free on-street parking with no resident permit required.
- Close to the new Allston library and the newly planned 'Library Park'
- Easy access on and off the Mass Pike [8 minute ride to the Prudential for $1.25]-
- Near Charles River
- Walk to the newly renovated Star Market and Super Stop & Shop
- Walk to Restaurants/ Bars in Allston Village (1/2 mile) and Harvard Square (9/10 mile)
- Walk to Green Line, 10 minutes / (Red Line) 15, or take Bus #66, 86, 71, 70 and 57 or 501 express.
- Use this MBTA Trip Planner to find out how to get to where you work from Royal Street.
Also features - High ceilings (9'+). Also fresh paint
throughout, and the beautiful oak hardwood floors refinished to perfection.
$1475/mo. Available Immediately or for September 1st
*$1475 for maximum two person occupancy, additional occupants are negotiable.
Move In for first and last month's rent only. [No
security deposit / No Fee]
Heat is oil powered and uses about 450 gallons +/- for a season: utilities are not included in the rent.
Call 617-254-3243 evenings and ask for Dan.
Virtual Tour: Click Here for Pictures